HIP Housing’s mission is to invest in human potential by improving the housing and lives of people in our community.
1) Home Sharing Program
- A living arrangement among two or more unrelated people
- Home owners or renters who have a residence with one or more bedrooms are matched with persons seeking housing
- If interested, call to discuss the program at an appointment
2) Self Sufficiency Program
- Participants receive subsidized rent while they complete an education or job training program and find employment in their field
- To participate, you must be referred by a school counselor, case worker or employer.
3) Property Development
- Purchase and rehabilitate properties for tenants
- Call for information on rental housing availability
Monday - Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm -- Not open to the public as of Nov. 2021.
800 South Claremont Street, #210
San Mateo, CA 94402
Fax: (650) 348-0284