Whether in private practice or at nonprofit organizations, tenant attorneys play an important role in championing the rights of tenants on a daily basis. To support, encourage and promote their work, we launched our Tenant Lawyer Network of California. We urge eligible tenant attorneys to join the network today.
To join the TLN please fill out this application form.
If you are a returning member of the TLN and want to renew your membership, please donate here.
For more information and a list of current members, check out our brochure.
Benefits of Membership:
- Spread the word about your practice. The TLN member list is on our website under Local Resources and distributed to California tenants who are seeking legal representation. Thousands of California tenants will learn of you and your commitment to tenants’ rights.
- Join members-only webinars on tenant law and practice. Recent webinars include: Legislative Update, Litigating Bedbug Cases, and Getting Attorney Fees in Tenant Cases.
- Get updates on breaking news, key cases and legislation affecting your practice
- Tenant law brief bank
- Receive discounts on MCLE programs, including our annual January conference.
- Obtain technical assistance from TT’s experienced tenants’ rights lawyers and other network members.
- Meet, mentor and inspire other tenants’ rights lawyers at happy hours and other member-led events.
- Be a key player in this historic effort to create a statewide movement for tenants’ rights!
Looking for a tenant lawyer in your area? TLN members are listed in our local directory.
Note: The Tenant Lawyer Network is a professional association of dues-paying tenant lawyers operated by Tenants Together. The TLN is not a lawyer referral service. TLN members do not share fees with TLN or Tenants Together or pay any referral fee. TLN members have been sponsored by three TLN members, confirmed to Tenants Together that they are committed to the defense of tenants rights, and certified to Tenants Together that they represent residential tenants, not landlords.